An organization’s capability to implement its corporate plans is affected by its character, how its functions are structured, its climate and quality of its leadership. We see organization development as a process that involves working collaboratively with our clients to:
- Establish clarity around organization’s values, vision and mission
- Determine corporate culture that fits the organization’s values
- Structure tasks and functions to fit corporate culture
- Develop managerial process to fit corporate culture and structure
- Develop human resources at all levels through education and on-the-job training
- Make changes that ensure the organization development process is in tune with changing values and corporate objectives
We work collaboratively with our clients to be nimble, customer service and growth focused. This requires tweaking structure, roles and responsibilities, engaging in re-organization and integration, developing employee loyalty and development programs, and ensuring a diversified and balanced team that is aligned and engaged by engaging in the following activities:
- Leadership (Executives, Managers & Supervisors) Development and Coaching based on assessments
- Performance Management
- Implementation Change Management
- Organizational Re-engineering
- Continuous improvement systems
- Organizational Health Surveys and Assessments
Collaboration with our clients on these projects ensure changes are planned and proactive, strong leadership sponsorship, buy-in of impacted stakeholders and successful implementation.
We pride ourselves on our implementation management skills that are deployed to support client organizations as they experience changes whether it is a small or large-scale program. We work collaboratively with the client to define the change and what transition will look like and build capacity to manage the change until it is embedded in the organization. This requires us working with the client to assess the workplace climate to determine the readiness for the change, define and build sponsorship, determine the change approach, develop a communication plan and reinforcement strategy.